|Registration Fees||Early Registration Fee –|
Until April 20th, 2023
|Standard Registration Fee –|
From April 21st, 2023 to May 31st, 2023
|On Site Registration Fee –|
From June 1st, 2023
|IAHR Member||750,00 €||850,00 €||950,00 €|
|Non – IAHR Member *||950,00 €||1100,00 €||1225,00 €|
|LDC (IAHR Member) **||650,00 €||750,00 €||850,00 €|
|LDC (Non – IAHR Member) */**||800,00 €||950,00 €||1050,00 €|
|Student (IAHR Member) ***||550,00 €||650,00 €||750,00 €|
|Student (Non – IAHR Member) ***||650,00 €||800,00 €||900,00 €|
* The Non-IAHR member’s registration fee includes a one-year IAHR membership of 100/50 € (high/low income countries).
** Low & Middle Income Countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. Click here to check the Country Classification data.
*** Student – status must be certified – An official supportive letter from the institution, signed by the head of the department confirming your status, or a valid status ID card must accompany the registration.
Conference ticket includes:
- Access to the opening ceremony, keynote lectures as well as plenary sessions of the IAHR World Congress
- Presentation of your scientific work
- Two coffee breaks and one lunch per day offering regional organic products and hot and cold beverages
- Publication of abstracts and proceedings in the digital conference book
- Publication possibility in one of our featured journals
You can purchase a special combined ticket to attend all three outstanding events (40th IAHR World Congress, 5th World’s Large Rivers and 30th Danube Conference), which also allows you to submit three abstracts! Therefore, you are able to present your conference papers at more than one scientific conference!
More information here: Vienna Water Conferences 2023