Combined Ticket to attend "Vienna Water Conferences 2023"
Please note that the combined ticket is listed below the IAHR congress ticket on the registration website. Please scroll down to purchase the combined ticket.
You can purchase a special combined ticket to attend all three outstanding events (40th IAHR World Congress, 5th World’s Large Rivers and 30th Danube Conference), which also allows you to submit three abstracts! Therefore, you are able to present your conference papers at more than one scientific conference!
|REGISTRATION FEES||EARLY REGISTRATION - |
UNTIL 1 MAY 2023
|STANDARD REGISTRATION FEE - |
FROM 2 MAY 2023 TILL 31 MAY 2023
|ON SITE REGISTRATION FEE - |
FROM JUNE 1ST, 2023
|STANDARD||950,00 €||1.100,00 €||1.225,00 €|
|LIC/DEVELOPING COUNTRIES*||800,00 €||950,00 €||1.050,00 €|
|STUDENT**||650,00 €||800,00 €||900,00 €|
* Low Income Countries are the Low, Lower-Middle and Upper-Middle income economies defined according to the World Bank Country and Leading Groups. Click here to check the Country Classification data.
** Student – status must be certified – An official supportive letter from the institution, signed by the head of the department confirming your status, or a valid status ID card must accompany the registration.
The special combined ticket includes:
- Access to all sessions and workshops including the opening ceremony, keynote lectures as well as plenary sessions of all conferences
- Presentation of your scientific work at two international scientific conferences
- Two coffee breaks and one lunch per day offering regional organic products and hot and cold beverages
- Publication of abstracts and proceedings in the digital conference book
- Publication possibility in one of our featured journals