Combined Ticket to attend "Vienna Water Conferences 2023"
You can purchase a special combined ticket to attend all three outstanding events (40th IAHR World Congress, 5th World’s Large Rivers and 30th Danube Conference), which also allows you to submit three abstracts! Therefore, you are able to present your conference papers at more than one scientific conference!
|REGISTRATION FEES||EARLY REGISTRATION - |
UNTIL APRIL 20TH, 2023
|STANDARD REGISTRATION FEE - |
FROM APRIL 21ST, 2023 TILL MAY 31ST, 2023
|ON SITE REGISTRATION FEE - |
FROM JUNE 1ST, 2023
|STANDARD||950,00 €||1.100,00 €||1.225,00 €|
|LDC/DEVELOPING COUNTRIES*||800,00 €||950,00 €||1.050,00 €|
|STUDENT**||650,00 €||800,00 €||900,00 €|
* Low & Middle Income Countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. Click here to check the Country Classification data.
** Student – status must be certified – An official supportive letter from the institution, signed by the head of the department confirming your status, or a valid status ID card must accompany the registration.
The special combined ticket includes:
- Access to all sessions and workshops including the opening ceremony, keynote lectures as well as plenary sessions of all conferences
- Presentation of your scientific work at two international scientific conferences
- Two coffee breaks and one lunch per day offering regional organic products and hot and cold beverages
- Publication of abstracts and proceedings in the digital conference book
- Publication possibility in one of our featured journals