|Registration Fees||Early Registration Fee - |
until 1 May 2023
|Standard Registration Fee - |
From 2 May 2023
|Digital/Online Registration Fee|
|Standard||600,00 €||850,00 €||700,00 €|
|LIC*||400,00 €||600,00 €||450,00 €|
|Student**||400,00 €||600,00 €||450,00 €|
* Low Income Countries are the Low, Lower-Middle and Upper-Middle income economies defined according to the World Bank Country and Leading Groups. Click here to check the Country Classification data.
** Student – status must be certified – An official supportive letter from the institution, signed by the head of the department confirming your status, or a valid status ID card must accompany the registration.
For participation and presentation at the conference, it is necessary to be a registered participant and to pay the conference fee.
Please note that registering for the 5th World’s Large Rivers Conference before 15 May 2023 guarantees one presentation of your accepted abstract in accordance with the selected presentation mode.
After the deadline, we cannot guarantee presentation slots and availability. Therefore, we highly recommend that you register and pay the conference fee as soon as possible to secure your presentation at the conference.
Conference ticket includes:
- Access to the opening ceremony, keynote lectures as well as plenary sessions of the World’s Large Rivers conference
- Presentation of your scientific work
- Two coffee breaks and one lunch per day offering regional organic products and hot and cold beverages
- Publication of abstracts in the digital conference book
- Publication possibility in one of our featured journals
If you require an invitation letter, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing your full name.
Combined ticket holders have the opportunity to present up to two abstracts (in total) during the Vienna Water Conferences (IAHR World Congress, Word’s Large Rivers, Danube Conference). To ensure your presentation slot, we kindly ask that you register for the event before 15 May 2023.
You can purchase a special combined ticket to attend all three outstanding events (40th IAHR World Congress, 5th World’s Large Rivers and 30th Danube Conference), which also allows you to submit three abstracts! Therefore, you are able to present your conference papers at more than one scientific conference!
More information here: Vienna Water Conferences 2023